Organic Soybean Oil
Cold-pressed Soya Excel Organic Soybean Oil is a great natural source of tocopherol (vitamin E), a powerful antioxidant that allows for extended oil preservation. The oil congeals at -5 °C, the lowest for all vegetable oils.
This energy source is high quality, entirely vegetable and highly digestible; it will naturally enrich your nutritional programs with unsaturated omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
|Bulk or in 950 kg totes|
|Spot price changes weekly|
|Contract (exclusively on tonnage)|
- Rich natural source of tocopherol (vitamin E), a powerful antioxidant that improves oil preservation
- Solidifies (congeals) at -5 °C, the lowest for all vegetable oils
- High quality, 100% vegetable crude energy source
- Highly digestible for monogastric and ruminant animals
- Precise, efficient and simple source of energy in feed recipes
- Optimized performance by providing the energy necessary for daily weight gain or high production
- Contains oleic acid (23%), linoleic acid (51%) and alpha-linolenic acid (8%)