Purchase of organic, non-GMO and conventional soybeans
Soya Excel buys organic, non-GMO and traditional soybean grown for animal consumption.
Recognized as a reliable business partner, Soya Excel promotes the local purchase of soybeans by buying directly from producers and from Québec-based brokers.
Price and ranking
Transaction terms are flexible:
- Futures market (for traditional soybeans only)
- SPOT price changes weekly
- Futures contracts
Soya Excel is looking for feed-grade soybeans:
- We do not have a preference for a variety of soybean
- We accept both light and dark hilum
- We do not have a particular distinction for “high protein” varieties
Soya Excel uses the Canadian Grain Commission’s Official Grading Guide to qualify soybeans received:
- We set our prices on soybeans graded Canada No. 2
- We accept a 14% humidity rate without an additional drying fee *most local buyers accept a 13% humidity rate
- The limit of roughage we accept is 1%
- We will not downgrade grain lots with certain characteristics such as:
- broken soybeans not passing through the No. 8 round hole sieve
- spotted or stained soybeans
Free grain storage service
Soya Excel offers a COMPLIMENTARY, 4-MONTH STORAGE service, without entry fees or obligations to sell at the end of the 4-month period.