Cold-pressed Soya Excel Soybean Oil is a great natural source of tocopherol (vitamin E), a powerful antioxidant that allows for extended oil preservation. The oil congeals at -5 °C, the lowest for all vegetable oils.
This energy source is high quality, entirely vegetable and highly digestible; it will naturally enrich your nutritional programs with unsaturated omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
|Bulk or in 950 kg totes|
|Spot price changes weekly|
|Option contract based on CBOT|
Conventional, Oil, Organic
- Rich natural source of tocopherol (vitamin E), a powerful antioxidant
- Extended preservation of nutritious qualities
- Solidifies (congeals) at -5 °C, the lowest for all vegetable oils
- High quality, 100% vegetable crude energy source
- Highly digestible for monogastric and ruminant animals
- Precise, efficient and simple source of energy in feed recipes
- Optimized performance by providing the necessary energy for daily weight gain or high production
- Contains oleic acid (23%), linoleic acid (51%) and alpha-linolenic acid (8%)
- 100% vegetable, precise energy source easily digestible by swine
- Storage and application system similar to those of animal fats
- Increased feed palatability
- Improved dietary conversion benefits company productivity
- 100% vegetable, precise energy source easily digestible by all types of poultry: chicken, turkey, laying hens, guinea fowl, etc.
- Increased daily weight gain and improved dietary conversion rate of poultry
- Ideal for competition animals, commercially or for grading as the oil improves the appearance and sheen of animal coats
- Quintuples milk’s conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) rate
- CLA rich milk contains more antioxidants and offers improved protection against various types of cancer and high cholesterol levels